- We will be wearing red embroidered polos for our performance in Epcot. Those will be provided by the choir budget. You must provide khaki pants. A list for shirt sizes will be passed around class on Monday. Sample shirts are in the choir room if you need to try one on for sizing.
- We are almost done designing the T-shirt that we will wear in school on Tuesday, April 22nd. The price will be $10 per shirt. On the same list as the polo, we will ask for you to provide T-shirt size if you plan to purchase one.
- Medical forms will be distributed at the Trip Meeting on Tuesday, April 15 at 7:00PM in the High School Auditorium. Those MUST be turned in before the trip or you cannot get on the bus with us.
- There will be 3 "trip choir" rehearsals after school to make sure our performance is ready since the group going on the trip is made up of both symphonic and women's choir members. These rehearsals will take place on Monday and Thursday, April 14 & 17 and Monday, April 21 from 2:15-3:30.
- Anyone who still owes a balance on their account should submit payment ASAP. The final payment was due March 3rd.
It's almost time for the trip! One month from today, we will be driving to Orlando. Things to note: