Pepperoni Rolls: Click here to download and print an order form for the pepperoni roll fundraiser. Collect orders through Friday, Feb. 17. They will be sold for $2 each, making a profit of $1 per each one sold, which is awesome. It's a great way to help raise money for the upcoming trip!
Here is a link with more information about the fundraiser, which is helpful. You will see that the pepperoni rolls are a decent size, come individually wrapped , AND there is no peanut oil products used in the preparation of the product. The link, which is also on the top of the order form, is www.pepperonirollfundraiser.com
Have your student turn in his/her completed order form with payment to the Unit, located in the choir room. Order pick-up is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23. Should you have any questions, please contact Lisa Gordon, chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cabaret Night: The annual Cabaret Night is set for Friday, March 3 in the high school’s cafeteria. Please see the list below and email Lorraine Just, event chairperson, at email@example.com if you are able to assist in any way. Thank you.
- 1 or 2 Parents willing to take over as chairperson(s) next year – (Shelley West has agreed to chair for next year!!! Thank you.)
- 5-6 parents to help with set up – Arriving at school between 4-4:30 p.m.
- Cover tables, tray cookies
- 2 Parents for the Door – Arrive by 6:15 p.m.
- Take admission at door
- Sell 50/50 before and during intermission
- 4-5 Parents – after event
- Clean Up
- 2 dozen cookies from each choir student – Cookies can be brought in on March 3 and left in the choir room or delivered to the cafeteria by 4 p.m.
- 4 Black and/or white linen tablecloths for cookie display – Please take home after the show
- Nice trays for cookie display –Please take home after the show
- Tiering boxes, etc. – for cookie display – Please take home after the show
- White Dessert Napkins – quantity 300
- Small Dessert Paper or Plastic Plates – quantity 200
- Bottled Water (8 oz. and 16 oz.) -- quantity 250 bottles