Please take note of the following announcements:
- The banquet is scheduled for Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:00PM in the High School Cafeteria. Senior choir members are invited with 2 guests at no charge. Additional guests, as well as underclass choir members who would like to attend, are invited at a cost of $5 per person, which will help to defray the cost of additional food items.
- To reserve your seat, please RSVP by clicking the button to the right at www.northhillschoralmusic.org, or by clicking here. Cash or checks for those paying guests may be submitted, with checks made out to "Choral Parents Association of NHSD." RSVP deadline is May 1.
- Baby and recent pictures of our seniors are still needed for the slideshow. Please send your files to Mr. Cloonan's Google Classroom account at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st so he has a week to put the slideshow together.
- We are asking choir families for donations of side dishes and desserts. Those with last names A-M should bring a side dish of their choosing (fruit salad, pasta salad, dinner rolls, tossed salad, etc.), and last names N-Z should bring a dessert (brownies, cookies, jello pretzel salad, etc. We're providing the cake).
- We still need a few more volunteers to assist with set-up and clean-up. If you are available for either, please contact banquet coordinator Jody Mawhinney at email@example.com.
- Our spring choir apparel store is open and accepting orders both online and with cash/check. You can order online at this link. The order form is attached to this e-mail for those who wish to send it in rather than use a credit card or PayPal online. Check should be made payable to "Choral Parents Association of NHSD." Deadline is May 1st for orders to be delivered in time for the trip.
- All payments should have been turned in by this point, rooming lists have been finalized, and we will have the final tour itinerary ready to send home shortly. A Google form has been circulated around each choir class for students to confirm their name spelling and t-shirt size. Mr. Cloonan will pass the iPad around one more time tomorrow to catch anyone who may have been absent from class today.
- There will be a short parent information meeting to go over final tour details on Thursday evening, May 11 at 7:00PM in the High School Auditorium. Permission slips, medical information forms/emergency contact forms, and the final itinerary will be distributed. Please plan to attend or arrange for a representative from your family to be present.
- A final reminder that the concert will be held on FRIDAY, May 12 at 7:00PM in the High School Auditorium (not Thursday as is listed on the printed district calendar). We have a lot of great music to share on a program that should run around an hour and 45 minutes.
- Combined after-school rehearsals (required as part of the choir class grade) are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, May 3 - Symphonic Choir from 2:15-3:15 in the Choir Room
- Thursday, May 4 - Women's Choir from 2:15-3:15 in the Choir Room
- Thursday, May 11 - All groups from 2:15-4:30 in the Auditorium
- Report time for the concert is 6:15 wearing concert black and white
Thank you, and see you soon!
Mr. Shaun Cloonan, director